Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Miley's new album!

miley cyrus has a new album! I love the album!

here's the song line up!!

1.Breakout!
2. 7 things!
3 the driveway!
4. Girls just want to have fun!
5 . full circle
6. fly on the wall
7. bottom of the ocean
8. Wake up America
9. These four walls
10. simple song
11. Goodbye
12 See you again(Rock Mafia remix)

all these songs are really great! they all have an upbeat scale and are really fun to dance to! or just sit and listen!
Goodbye is a really pretty song,
it really shows off her voice, most of mileys fans no that she recently brook up with Nick Jonas. so I bet alot of fans who listen to her album may think that she wrote this song about him.
this is from my best friend, Josi. she bought the album from the store, so she also got the thank you thing in the inside cover, it had a thank-you,

here's what it said.

to my price charming, you know who you are, but know one else does.

and then something else, that i don't remember.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo
it said "to my prince charming, you know who you are. I loved you then, I love you know, and I'll always love you"

and it was MY opinion she was talking about Nick.. but I dont want to asume things. its her life. if its about nick, awesome. if not, oh well.

just saying.


ps- love the pics! :]

Anonymous said...

and why do the first 4 have a ! next to them?

Horse Girl said...

you know shush, I don't have a perfect memory!

Horse Girl said...

again shush.

Horse Girl said...

thank you!! I don't know, that was from noodle's forum. ask her!

(At least one nice thing.)

Anonymous said...

i just want to know why the first four have a ! next to them.. it was just a question

Horse Girl said...

I don't know, i was getting the list and then I forgot to put the rest of the ! on them. :P