Friday, June 6, 2008

howrse!!


howrse is like the best site ever!! I love it so much. It's where you can own horses and breed them and run your own equestrian center!! my mom even has her own account on howrse! her user name is Howrsefreak. Mine is ftlouie. if you have ever seen the movie princess diaries, the princess cat is named fat louie. this picture is of my moms Connemara. (on howrse we call them connies.)
I breed arabs. my best horse is Colbolt. (I know that's not the right way to spell it but I like to spell and say it like that.) the black horse with wings is colbolt.

this is my best stallion!!! I love him so much!! howrse is kind of a fantasy site, but then it isn't. I also love my ponies!! I breed Chincoteague ponies and newfoundland ponies! they are so cute!

this little chestnut pony is named phantom.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. But people need to know that I don't take care of my horses at all. I'm surprised they are still alive!

Horse Girl said...

post if you want more info on howrse!

Horse Girl said...

oh there still alive. they have been only because I go on and look after them

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking care of them! You are a good horse caregiver!

Horse Girl said...

your welcome but it would be nice to have help!