Monday, June 9, 2008

New Arrivals



I have some new little fillies on howrse! there names are Twilight and Dusk.  Twilight is a very special little girl(that's Twi!) I love my mares and stallions! Twi's dam is Sunshine her sire is Colbolt. they are very special horses to me! I love them so much!
Dusk is the next new little filly on howrse! Twi and Dusk are step sisters. The only difference is the dams. as you know Twi's dam is Sunshine but Dusk's dam is.......Sorica the most be
beautiful mare I have. I'm going to put a pic of Dusk and her dam, and I will put up a pic of Twi's Dam. the blue mare is Sorica. this pic is of Sorica's newest filly dusk! this next pic is of Sunshine mother of Twi!

two more new little foals!! Mouse and White rush! white rush is one of Colbolts grand foals! Mouse is another Colbolt's grand foal! I will put some pics of mouse and white rush and there mothers up very soon! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely horses. But that 3rd one looks a little strange!

Horse Girl said...

I think that she's fine! she has a special coat on her and she's an old girl! she's 61 and 8 months (I think. she could be older0