Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas tree.. oh Christmas Tree...

okay so I hope that you all know that Christmas is coming! right? I really want a lot of things right now, but the main thing that I want is a horse! I really would like a black one! but I would also like to rent a horse named pixie at the barn! she's a sweet little white brat and an angel at the same time. but my friend Rebecca whom I ride with is convinced that ponies are evil but most of the ponies there are pretty mean! but I love them to death any ways! 
I want a grooming kit and a lead rope, just so when I do get my own horse then I'm prepared. and I also want my own crop. which can help. I want lots of music for Christmas too! I want barlowgirl and many others! I want some Ipod speakers because the ones that I do have are not very useful! I want a nintendo DS or a WII but I probably won't get either! I'm trying to convince me brother to help me save for one! and maybe my daddy will buy the WII sports game! 

my brother kyle wants a nerf gun and lucas wants to be a member of a game here on line called toon town, and I want to be a member of stardoll. but neither will probably. 

Carrie!!

No comments: