Friday, October 3, 2008

HALLOWING!!

What are you all going to be this year?? I'm going to be a book worm! not like a worm but a very nerdy book lover! so what I think that I will do for my costume is get one of my moms PJ shirts and my some of my own PJ pants and go walk around with a book in my hand! I have some glasses which are, what else? reading glasses! since I got them a couple years ago there kinda small, but I'll use them. so they look like granny glasses!! when I get my costume together then I'll put a picture on here!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be a helper at the harvest party at my church this year, and unfortunatly we're not allowed to wear costumes any more. kids were coming as stuff like devils and stuff like that.
so im just going to cross out my last name on my name tag and write Jonas under it (:

do you know what Kali is going to be?

Horse Girl said...

I don't even think that she's going. :'(