Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pretty busy.

I'm so sorry  that I haven't been updating this daily but it's not fun if I'm forced to do it, josi. or just plain bugged, i know that I don't update every day. I don't even go on this every day. because I have school and many other things, so if I don't get to it, I'm sorry. so its fun to have one though!!

back to me. as you see I have a very cute little puppy thing up so that every one can see my love for dogs!!
I love horses and many other animals!
back to what i've been doing lately!!
on wednesday i went to yates cider mill it was pretty fun!! then on monday I went gorse back riding and i did the normal things, nothing fancy, on tuesday I was supposed to go to a nature center but my friend couldn't go so I went to the zoo,  on thursday I went to enrich and had fun with my friends, then katie came home with me so that we could go to bible study. then on friday I went to see High School Musical 3!! It was a very good movie!! then i went home with katie and had a sleep over with her!! we had ice cream and watched the emporers new groove, which katie had never seen before!! so that was fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt bug you
i simply said "are you going to update your blog." and you kept saying "yes. I need to."

i didnt bug you

Horse Girl said...

i know that but you tell me every single time I'm on the phone with you, and I just say that because I don't want to seem angry.

Anonymous said...

no ive only asked you a few times.
not every time we're on the phone.
sorry if it seemed like that.

~ JOSI (loves K&A&R)