Friday, October 3, 2008

My birthday!!

my B-day is in less then one week! I'm so happy! I'm going to be 13 this year! so far the only thing that I have gotten is a $100 savings bond from my granddad. but the only thing I really want is just money. so that I can get a nintendo DS, and one game!! and I should hopefully have some left over. cause then I can get some half chaps to go over my paddock boots for riding. which I also need some breeches but those are really expensive. so yeh. maybe I'll just save up my christmas money and get that. but who knows!!!


the other day I got a cap for riding! the riding helmet I have is for the end of spring and late summer. in other words it won't keep my head warm during the winter. so I need a cap. and my mother got one of of Etsy.com, so someone made this lovey cap for me!
















Like it?? I think it's lovely!!

No comments: